Saturday, April 14, 2012

Essay =S

Yesterday night I got a call from MK .


"Hey, did you check your inbox for NTU outcome a?"
"Huh? So fast meh?"

"Yeala. Come out already. Go check. Y got accepted. I got rejected, WC also. "

"Apa? Rejected? I'm outside now. I go check later."
"Okay. Later tell me result ya."


Almost all the pro students in my class got rejected. Therefore, I got a feeling that I won't get a place. When I opened the message, my eye quickly skimmed through the text looking for the word either "accepted" or "rejected". At last, I got neither "accepted" nor "rejected" but a word "regrettably". Aiya, I failed.

I am not sure whether they feel regret on this, but I am sure that I am not! I was disappointed and sad for no reason for awhile. But I am alright now. Hehe. I applied, they rejected, then I appeal. I have to write 50 words for them. *Sakit kepala*

Everytime I open an application form for a scholarship, I will scroll down to last part to see whether they require an essay. Seriously, I hate ESSAY-WRITING! *Blogging is the only exception.* I have to imagine I am an ideal student and think like a holy person. And one thing for sure is that never write things that are morally unacceptable.

For example,
"Why would you apply this scholarship?"

For some who are fearless they will write "Money". This answer is not wrong, just.... inappropriate? For a coward like me, sadly I have to crack my head for some time and slowly come out with some APPROPRIATE words. So sad when I type this.

Anyway I do not blame them for asking us to write the god-damn essays. They could not be our friends for couple of weeks to truly understand us and our personality. Essay is the only way and the easiest way for them to understand us before interview sessions.

What to do? Accept the fact and slowly come out with essay ba! =S

No comments:

Post a Comment