Sunday, September 7, 2008

fall in love with....laziness....

right now i fall in love with some one....
laziness....and also muka tembok....

2day....my mum called me to do some housechores...
den i said:"ok!"
and i still continue to watch TV....den go sleep...den 4get wat my mum call me to do...
oops!my mum started to scolded....blah blah blah....
den i juz dun care n go bak to my study room and pretend study only...
den my mum do the housechores alone....coz i noe she dun wan disturb me...
tis is y i like study....i mean pretend very hardworking la...

really really boring stayin at home n nth to do....
keep on watching TV...but sadly i dun have ASTRO at home....
but i really lazy to study or do housechores...
at last i go watch indian drama....
although it's reallly boring....
y still wan to c TV?
bcoz i really lazy to do work!!

wat i do is...eat....sh*t...sleep....play.....eat....sh*t....sleep....
tis life is really for sh*t...
walauA!!!
no social life....cannot bercinta....cannot go out wif my frienz....
cannot tis.... cannot tat...
and rite now i cannot on9....=(
(i dun noe y....)

aiyo...
rite now i am addicted to kung fu....
although it's a boring game...
but i still play it....
bcoz....lazy....

i got a gf now...
i hate my gf le...but i can't live without her....
she is....laziness....
she's not sexy, not cute....and she's not my cup of tea also....
(bu yo:"ni bu shi wo de cai!!") ^^
but dun noe y...
i can't live without her...
i wanna stop tis relationship....
anyone help me?

1 comment:

  1. funny post indeed, and same as what I used to be... =) yet u are the one can help urself =)

    ReplyDelete