Saturday, September 27, 2008

my mum VS da galz

year-end exam is coming.....
coming......
still get 2 weeks only....
14 days....
336 hours....
20610 minutes.....
1209600 seconds....
i like to count time like tis....
it makes me feel better....
bcoz...the statistics will always proof tat...
i still got "many" seconds....

really lazy to study la....
as there r too much knowledge to put into my small brain...
i scare my brain cell will die immediately....
i start to think....

haiz....i still keep on thinking about her...
da galz....da pretty galz....
i get her pic from friendster....transfer it into my phone...
keep on looking at her...
i mean thru pic la....
i put her pic as my background pic too...
tat's y my mum knew about her....

i leave my phone on da table....
my mum wanna make call....
used my phone...saw da pic....shocked...
and....something terrible happens....
"dong!u know in future, u must choose a gf who r smart....got good personalities....not just preety only..."
"tat kind of girl will just make u suffer....not now...but on future..."
"hope u can rmb wat i said....can choose ur gf properly"
tat's all....
from her tone i know tat my mum doesn't really lke her...
but wat to do!?
i juz like her....no other reason....
juz da feel....
maybe my mum is right....
it's not love but like....
but i wanna ask a question...
Is there any difference between like and love?

5 comments:

  1. Of course there's difference between like and love. I guess you've never loved before. It's the best feeling and later when it's over, you'll still treasure every moment you had. Well, maybe you're having a crush on her.
    Crushes is similiar to love. You feel like you really really love her, but crushes last for a while only. Love, lasts forever. So don't just tell the girl i love you just for the sake of saying it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. belated comment.i suppose u wouldnt read it

    wow!chokdong likes a girl?!
    lalala~lalala~
    on 29th november 2008,4.xxpm
    Mr.chokdong told me tat he din hv a gf YET!
    but seems like now u r going 2 have soon...

    kaka..wish good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOLX...
    rite now i dun wan gf yet la...
    lolx...
    actually is others dun wan me la...
    i still need to study ma..
    juz like u...
    hehe^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. ur friend jojo is rite... like u others dun want me... so i have nth to say.... good luck lo... =)

    ReplyDelete