Friday, January 16, 2009

"selected student"

Last week i went to skull as usual...
but not Thursday and Friday.
Thursday I went to University of Malaya for an exhibition.
i forgot what it called already.
Maybe is Penyelidikan Rekacipta Inovasi 2009.
actually I'm not interest in Rekacipta....
Just to skip Pn Tigerbeer's class which is extremely boring for me.
My friends and I went to there by Mr Kala & Pn Koh's car.
Mr Kala drove his car really slow man.
maybe his car is a new car, plus the traffic is....jammed.
once we reached there, we waited for a student's mother...
who is a lecturer there.
she talked a lot about her half-a-million project...
Hak Reproduktif which I don't interested as well.
and i don't know how they spend all the $$.
we walked here and there.Looking around.
Victoria Institution and SMK(L) Methodist's presentation not bad.
When we asked them what's their form, they answered form 3.
all of them are form 3 boys!!*shame*
and one thing is SJK(C) Lick Xing's exhibition.
not bad la.very good for a primary skull student.
and they talked in english.
haiz...shame....form 5 le still cannot talk in english properly.
after this we went to AIE.
there are some foreign students from all over the world.
the lecturer somemore introduced us like top student in BSD.
"They are from BSD.They study in A class and selected to come to UM."
but the truth is....anyone who register may join the trip, not through selection.
by the way we are "selected students".

The Auditorium

The Resource Room

The Meeting Room

Guest Room

Padang
I took this picture just for fun=)
how about Friday?!!
it's road run.
all my skull's student have to run...
BUT i am not one of them.
then?What i do?
FIRST AIDER!!actually is a fake one la.
as i know nothing about first aid also.
at the end Jia Jian and I just controlled the traffic only.
no one injured also!!
Pose!!

Jia Jian

......??

STOP!!

Turn Your Head Please...

Puan Nibrasul Huda and JJ Lim

Puan Nibrasul Huda and I
that day got registration also.
but it suck!!!
All of us have to Q up to register for coco activities.
but got so many people cutting the line...
p/s i am one of them who cut the line..LOL

at 2.30pm I got tuition somemore....2.30 till 8.
really tired.almost faint.
oops!!i forgot something!!
yesterday(16/1/2009) is my sister birthday!!

The Birthday Cake

My Sister

wow...so many things happen in this two days...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment