Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Charlie the demon.


Charlie might be a name of a friend, might be a title of a movie. But in USM, it is the name of a terribly horribly stupid insects. It brought a very nice present when we first met. 

BEWARE! It can be quite disgusting for some people. 

A pustle! 
                                    
I put on some antibiotic cream on it. Hope it will get smaller and smaller as soon as possible and leave me no scar! *pray hard*

Just talked to my father through phone. I was alright when I talked to him. However when the conversation came to an end, after I said "bye" and no sound comes out from the speaker, my tears just roll down my cheek. 

I wish I can go back to the time when I can meet my parents and sister everyday, eat food cooked by my mum, watch television at night. I will not get online for too long, I will drink a lot of water, I will drive slowly, I will have my breakfast and lunch on time, I will... Argh! I just miss them so much now. And to my friends who undergo same thing as I do, stay strong and we shall meet each other soon! All the best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment