Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Exam days

Just sat for Electronic Devices and Adv. Calculus finals last two days. 

Seriously Devices is really quite disastrous, especially the pi-model question. 
I don't know how to do it lah. 
So I asked lecturer and said this question is so confusing and hoping he would give me some directions. 

Ended up he said " Yes, pi-model! It's just that simple! I already simplified it. You might be able to memorize the whole book, but you won't able to do it without understanding it. Haha. "

*Heartbreak* 


So gosh, I only memorize T-model answer in text book. 
I don't even know it can be drawn in pi-model. :( 
Honestly I only know what I am doing for 3 questions out of 5 questions I did. 

Lalala! It's over! 

I have 5 days to study Digital & French after Calculus, and now left only 4 days since I wasted so many hours watching 2 episodes of Running Man and a movie. 
And I am supposed to study by now, but I am blogging here instead. 

Lalala! Perhaps I should go to library tomorrow. Alone. 
I am so not productive today. Ahh. 
._____. 

Lalala! Let's have some motivation. SEVEN days to home sweet home! *wink* 


No comments:

Post a Comment