Saturday, June 15, 2013

Father's Day! :)

Naturally woke up at 8.15am today and first thing I did was to send a SMS to my dad. 
And wished him "Happy Father's Day!". 

Last time, we didn't even celebrate it, at all. 
This is so bad, I didn't even show my gratitude towards my parents for so many years. 
Issh! Why am I so bad boy one!

Actually I wanted to write more in the SMS, but I don't hope both of us getting sad after all. 
He went out from home for work last year, right on the day before Father's Day. 
I got very emotional but still, I don't dare to call or SMS the next day.  
It was my worst father's day ever, and I believe same goes to him. 

There was time when we talked through phone, he might keep quiet for some short intervals. I felt very strange that time and don't understand why. 
But, after I did the same thing too, I understand why is it so. 

He often keep all the things to himself, which is really bad for his health. 
He's very kind, humorous and gets a little bit too skinny after these few months. 
He's a gentleman and I miss his laughter, especially when he is watching entertainment show by Jacky Wu. 

"Hahahahhaahaha!"  :)  

Let's do something positive! Let's hope! 
I hope my father won't have to celebrate father's day like this anymore in future! :) 

Happy Father's Day to All Father! You have worked out enough! 

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME! YOU STILL BLOGGING! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah haha... You updated your blog as well haha!
    Glad that there are still people who visit my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete