Wednesday, February 12, 2014

CNY CNY CNY

Happy Belated Chinese New Year! :) 
This time I spent CNY in my house, not in my kampung. 

We had vegetarian steamboat for reunion dinner. Yes, vegetarian steamboat. With a lot a lot of vegetable and meat substitutes bought by my mum in pasar. 

One very scary thing is those meat substitutes taste just like meat! They even can make fake abalone and fake see cucumber. 
My mum even bought two red lantern back home this year. 


This year, my little sister has to go PLKN for 2 months plus plus. She only had 3 days CNY holiday. They are so mean and rejected all sort of excuses to extend holiday too. 

Pity her also. But I always want to tell her : "Harr! Now you know the feeling of missing home liao lar! Hahaha! Muahahaha!". 
Out of compassion, I choose not to tell her in the end. After all, it will my turn to leave home after few more days. 

After entered university, I always have a "mao dun" feeling during CNY. I should feel very happy for CNY, but after two weeks... then I have to... 

No comments:

Post a Comment